How did this happen? When did this happen? It seems like just yesterday I was waddling around the pool with Wesley counting down the days to her due date!
She's got SO much personality now. In a matter of weeks, and even DAYS she has grown and changed SO MUCH.
Here's some of the stuff she's up to-
- Usually crawls at a pretty good pace, but man, when this girl sees something she wants, she TAKES OFF, and you can HEAR her little knees thudding against the floor as she speeds off to her destination.
- Says mama and dada. I'm pretty sure she knows what they mean (I think)
- Tries really hard to say paccy (that's what we call her pacifer)
- Can finally wave bye-bye. She takes her little hand and waves backwards, and mutters "buh-buh".
- Loves to take her hand and pull at her bottom lip fast and make a cute sound.
- Feeding herself and holding her bottle
- Is starting to use a sippy cup
- LOVES TO EAT!!!!!!
So, I have to admit, I am excited for her birthday. She's such a special little girl, and though I try to make her feel special and loved everyday - I am looking forward to decorating, her birthday dress, and making her the absolute center of attention on HeR day.
Anyway - Happy 11 Month Bday my little Cinderella! (We call her Cinderella because when I put shoes on her, she ALWAYS kicks one off!)